This holiday season, we've partnered with LA-based ceramist Gopi Shah to bring you a gift box which is a celebration of nature: pottery made by hand, the freshest organic teas, and marigolds to brighten up winter days.
Ring in the holidays with:
- One ($48) or Set of Two ($70) Gopi Shah Ceramics 12 oz. tumblers, handmade in Gopi's one-woman studio in Long Beach, California. These versatile tumblers are made with a classic straight edge side that are meant to be easily grabbed and used every day.
- Your choice of our biodynamic and organic Darjeeling Second Flush Black Tea, or organic herbal Tulsi (Indian Basil) Tea
- A stainless steel strainer for zero-waste brewing
- A packet of organic marigold seeds, courtesy of Back to the Roots
Each order comes in an Alaya-branded box, packaged with kraft paper shred, dried flowers, and a handwritten postcard from Darjeeling.
* NOTE: As this box is a limited offering, coupon codes will not be accepted.
THE ALAYA + GOPI SHAH CERAMICS GIFT BOX
All ceramic wares are handmade using mid-fire stoneware with lead-free and food safe glazes. Hand washing is preferred as it will prolong the longevity of the piece.